I recently read this article 11 Ways to Increase Life Force Energy and planned to share it with my facebook community with just the link. Then I started writing some thoughts about it. Now, it has turned into a blog post.
If you are interested, take a look at the article here – 11 Daily Ways to Increase Life Force Energy.
Before you think I have gone off the deep end, please bear with me. A little over a year ago I finally was strong enough to practice yoga or do any type of exercise. At that point in my illness yoga was the only exercise that I could handle and there were some days my body gave me a flat out “NO”. During my practice, I kept coming across the word “Prana” and didn’t really get it at first. What did the life force energy feel like? My body was so sick for so long that I was just barely surviving. I was slowly re-learning how to listen to my body on many levels, but learning to listen for or feel prana took a little longer for me. At first, I could not feel a thing, but I kept going and learning until one day I felt something! For me, it felt like warmth and life flowing through me once more. That was a huge shift for me. I finally felt my life force energy moving through me! At the same time I was learning more about vibrational frequency and how to raise or enhance my own. I set out to do, eat, think, etc certain high vibrational things each day. I still incorporate this into my daily routine. Daily learning and practicing. The biggest thing I have noticed (other than my healing process going faster) is that my life has so much more vitality now. My body is no longer in survival mode, it’s thriving!
So, that brings me back to the article that really spoke to me, 11 Daily Ways to Increase Life Force Energy. All 11 ways are great advice! I know many of my friends are wondering how this jives with their own spirituality or religion. It certainly can and does! Everything around us and we ourselves vibrate with energy. We are physical, energetic, and spiritual beings…we can not have one without the other two. We are connected by this energy. When our energy is blocked, dis-ease enters the picture, we lose our sense of purpose and connection, we become filled with negativity or fear. But when we increase our vibrational energy our world changes. Instead of radiating fear and sadness, we radiate love, happiness, and compassion. You become more aware of what is going on within your own body, but also become more aware of what is around you. It is possible to live and breathe joy!
In addition to the fantastic 11 tips mentioned in the article, here are a few of my personal favorites (not in any particular order.)
- Hugs. Feeling that human connection with a person I feel safe with is powerful. It is also calming to me. This connection could be a hug from your best friend, a child, your significant other, or even snuggles with your pet!
- Energy Work. I recently started meeting with an energy practitioner that has been working on balancing my chakras and helping me with many other things. This was a huge shift for me personally and I look forward going back each time (even though it’s hard work sometimes!)
- Movement/Yoga. Spending time and taking what I learned on the mat and applying it off the mat. Moving through my day physically, mentally, energetically, and spiritually with the lessons I learn during my practice.
- Connecting with Nature. If I go too long without grounding or spending time outside of the city, I feel it. The feeling I get is this horrible sense of restlessness and angst. I feel off-center and when I do the combination of grounding in nature and energy work it helps me to get back on track.
- Eating High Vibrational Foods. Eating real and clean food with help your body reach a higher vibrational frequency. Eating pesticide laden processed food will only block your energy. Keeping hydrated with clean water, eating organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables, herbal teas, organic and healthy fats, avoiding foods that your body is telling you to avoid (it could be sugar, wheat, dairy, etc). Nourishing the body is just as important as nourishing the soul.
- Expressing Gratitude. This can happen in many ways: writing in a journal, prayer, speaking gratitude out loud, singing it, etc. The biggest one for me is expressing my gratitude to someone I am grateful for. Thanking my husband for doing the little things around the house or hugging me when I was sad etc. This one alone can cause a huge shift in your mind and vibrational frequency!
Do you have a favorite way to raise your own vibrational frequency?